Looking Forward to Worldbuilding Wednesdays

This is not a writing/fiction blog. However, it is my personal blog, and one thing I am doing right now is attempting to write a fantasy novel. One blogger I follow is beginning a biweekly hop:

There will be a prompt for each submission, but it is not necessary to follow it; more
information for those interested here.

I'm not sure I will participate every Wednesday, but I do plan to participate some. For example, the first week's theme is Transportation. I don't think I'm far enough in my planning to consider that just yet, but I may enter with another subject. (However, I may not participate at all this first week because there is a submission deadline and I just found out about the hop.) 

Thought I'd let anyone interested know about the hop, and let any of my readers know that it's possible they'll be reading some fiction here biweekly. But no, my blog as a whole has not switched genres. 

Hope some of you participate! I'm really looking forward to this. My goal is to get enough worldbuilding done that I can realistically participate in NaNoWriMo this November. I am going to use this bloghop to try to accomplish that.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A: Alive!

C: C. S. Lewis wrote this poem...

Top 10 Movie Countdown Blogfest